For Bracelets and Cuffs:
1. Using a flexible measuring tape*, measure the circumference of your wrist just above the wrist bone (toward the elbow). The measurement should be snug but without creasing your skin.
2. Make a note of the measurement in centimetres.
3. Please note that snug does not mean tight. You should not have to pull or crease your skin. We will leave the right amount for movement and comfort when crafting the bracelet.
4. Please do not use rough estimates, or measurements of other bracelets you may have as this will not result in a correct fit.
5. If your wrist measurement includes half a size, then please note your exact wrist measurement in the notes when checking out.
6. It is very important to note that we add extra length (approximately 1.5 cm) to allow room for movement and comfort, without the bracelet being too loose, whilst giving you a good fit. Not taking this into consideration will result in the bracelet being too loose or too tight.
7. Need help or unsure? Just send us a message here or on WhatsApp: +447774023222
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a strip of paper, ribbon, or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.